I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Meetoto

Meetoto,a online game that allow user to sing and for sure,others player that listen to you will give feedback.Besides,you can also be the audience and listen to others.There have plenty of them which are talented.What can i say is Hidden Voice in Malaysia.Some how,there are some disturbia too.

I strongly recommended this game as it can help us to release stress.This is the major one.Moreover,we still need to pay to sing at KTV but this don't even need to pay anything and you can sing for the whole day.In addition,there is many cute features such as throw flower and even throw a shit.Hahax...

If you are interested,just need to complete few steps then can start to play it.At first,need to log in to www.meetoto.com.

Seem like i'm promoting for this game.Hahax...Don't know will they ask me to be their mouthpiece or not.[day dreaming...]

Recently,i'm addicted to this game.Sure i will play if i back to my hometown.What a nice game i'm playing.Hahax...Everytime also sing the whole day and without doing any other thing.That's my life in my hometown.
Singing Is My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment