I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day With Friends

15 July 2010,after class then followed my friend's car go to Wangsa Walk for lunch.I'm looking for a fast food restaurant which my cousin strongly recommended,named Popeye.Finally i tasted it and it's damn nice.
Here's some pictures share with you guys...

Popeye's logo...
pictured before my meal..
she looks greedy..xD
Azroy looks fat..in fact he's not that fat la..
moment Ewin enjoys her KIDS MEAL..hahaset that i ordered...fish fillet,chicken fillet & chicken-breastedit's mash potato is nice..!fries is strongly recommended,you got to try it out...!
After having our lunch at Popeye,we went for some games before we left.Time to relax again...xD

serious in shooting...Don't play play..!
posing after games...
posing again before playing that...xD
time to be serious...!Steven is hitting aeroplane..xD
smile with his RM4 card...is that worth?

No comments:

Post a Comment