I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, August 6, 2010

'Block' to Blog

Currently where i lived still without home internet and forced to online at cafe.It's hard for me to updates my blog.Although there is free internet service at my college but i have no mood to write my blog there without any reasons.Just a strange feeling that made my mind blank.

By the way,i am going back to my hometown tomorrow and will post my recent updates as many as i can for sure.Hahaha...Really have many things i gona share in my blog!

Can't waiting for arrival of tomorrow...

Hope that this 'block' will be removed soon so that i will be more convenient to update my blog.
Hope that there is no 'block' for me to blog.

pray hard that my hostel will has internet as soon as possible...

Praying Hard..xD

No comments:

Post a Comment