I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cake I Made

Once upon a time,i had a strong feeling to bake cake myself for the very first time.

A day before i baked my own cake,i had pay a visit to Tesco,Taiping to buy some ingredients for my cake along with my family members.When i was searching for those ingredients,my aunt suggest me to buy those ingredients that had fully prepared in a package so that it will be easier for me.In fact,she was thinking that i won't be able to bake my cake successfully and worried that i will waste those ingredients.[Don't play play ok,I'm serious this time and i believed that i will be able to bake it successfully,Hahax...]

At last ended up with bought a package with fully prepared ingredients.[Altho' i was not so satisfied with that,but just take it as a experiment first,just try my second cake with all those ingredients that needed to get it seperately,i promised]

The first cake that i baked in the afternoon of that day was called 'Marble Cake'...following is the pictures of my very first 'Marble Cake'...

Feedback:
Not soft enough BUT taste is ok...xD

Marks:
75%

On the same day,i baked another cake named 'Banana Cake' at night and fully completed in midnight.However,this cake just can be ate but not be presented...hahax

I was too crazy on that,baked 2 cakes in the same day but i did enjoy the whole process.

Feedback:
Outlook is not too OK,should not put those banana pieces on top of that BUT taste is ok too...xD

Marks:
60%

6 comments:

  1. why the banana cake look fatt mou gam ? HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. look like nt so delicious...deducted ur marks...hahaxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. kah yann:not fat mou la...is kind of ART ma...haha...

    xiao hao:vy delicious geh lo...next time u eat then you noe...haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wan to eat!! nt tasty i oso nvm ga....coz last time my sis made one oso nt tasty den i ate all~~~ wahaha....=p

    ReplyDelete
  5. previous comment is me post one..tang tang..i dunno hw to post it >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. victor:sure sure...next time if got chance then let u taste it...hahaha

    cow:haha...okok la...i noe la...but u mz taste mt cake...hahaha

    ReplyDelete