I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Seeking For Study Mood

huff...yet there is another tough challenge for me...EXAM...but it's just form part of student life,nothing i can complain as i had chose to become a student...


the coming killing paper which is known as FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING may kill me and i pray hard that angel will fall on me,bless me once again...hehe...

however,i haven start to do my revision as the exam will be held on the coming Thursday...moreover i have no kood to study on this paper at all...speechless on me...

Mood Mood Mood...where are you,please stop playing hide and seek with me...just come to me,don't feel shy...promised that i will love you before the exam ends...ngek ngek ngek...

anyway,now what can i do is just TRY MY BEST and fully utilise the time left...good luck to me and all my friends who is taking exam soon...

...GOOD LUCK...

No comments:

Post a Comment