I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pimples Growing Pimples Harvesting

Is my pimples growing period at the moment...GOSH...!!!

Mr pimples and Ms pimples is busy leading their pimples仔pimples女to seek for a comfortable slot to settle down and i just realized that my cheeks is the most comfy place for them...

Pray hard that all my dear pimples will 高抬贵手 and be kind-hearted,please move far away from my face permanently and don't come back anymore!My face isn't that comfy as what you all expect as i will bath you with cleanser and clean you with toner and moisturizer.I will try my best to do so to eliminate all the empty slots and slot that had been filled up...hoho

Sorry that i treat you guys bad but you guys are just too naughty and I'm forced to do so...hehe

Pimples growing period is gona end soon and is time for pimples harvesting period.Attention to all the pimples family,prepare yourselves and run for your life...!!!

4 comments:

  1. 青春痘长在那里你最不担心。

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...thx guys for commenting here...

    i really don't want those pimples la...can say don need them also...where they want to grow also can but not on my face lo...haha

    ReplyDelete