I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Diploma Convocation

Yeah...finally this day comes to me...!!!My convocation of diploma level...!!!

I was damn happy and excited that day as i can wear the grown just like a pirated harry potter...haha

The pirated Harry Potter
After went for registration and briefing inside the lecture theater,all the Harry Potter and Harry Pottie are lining up and march to the auditorium just like what we always did during primary school.Recalled that time when i stepped into the audi,WOW,the audi juz similar as the canteen in 'Harry Potter'.

The first batch graduands to receive the scroll is not from my school.
So i managed to snap few pictures...hehe


YB Tan Sri Ong Ka Ting delivered his speech before our turn to receive the scroll...(bla bla bla)...is our turn to receive the scroll!Once again we were ordered to line up...haha 30 minutes after the convocation ends with cheers from all the graduands.For sure i cheers and shout too but just i realized that i have no voice to shout.Maybe all the voice had been used up in Genting before the day of Convo...hoho

Then i approach my family and also friends for photo session...1...2...3...cheese...

My cousin claimed that my dad looked like Dato that day...haha...my dad should thx me as i asked him to wear batik one day before convocation...hoho
Last but not least pictured with all my friends...
beauties and the leng zai beast...haha
funny pose by 3 of us...serene,me & caslyn erm...anything special on their foot..?

Time flew fast,our convocation had came to the end and now i'm looking forward in my advance diploma academic...pray hard that i can cope with it well...

End up with a picture which all graduands normally do...


*More photos can be viewed via my facebook
- http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1142012869 -


No comments:

Post a Comment