I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

718 extraordinary day

July 18,2010 an extraordinary day for me...recalled back,that day Serene and me were preparing go to Jusco.

While we were waiting for the lift,one of the lift opened but the lift was going up.

Alvin :Hui Sean(Serene),want to go in the lift or not?
Serene :Don't want la...(before she answered and i had stepped in to the lift)

The lift closed and we clicked 'G' the it lit up with red light as usual.The lift moved up and down fiercely in a sudden and both of us were panic that time.All the red light lit on the buttons had gone but lucky to say that the lift still have power supply.

Alvin :Wah,why like that geh...?
Serene :揾lift(lift trap) ar...!!!
Alvin :The lift will fall to ground floor just like free fall ma?
Serene :Won't la...揾lift ma...
Alvin :Don't scare don't scare.(i was trembling that time but still asking Serene not to scare)

I clicked the open button but nothing happened followed by Serene,she clicked the 21(as we live at level 21) and clicked open button once again.Luckily,the lift opened and both of us just run out of it.I keep laughing after get out from the lift and Serene was continue saying 'yer...yer...吓死我了'...haha

When we are on the way walking to Jusco,Serene said something that made me felt funny...

Serene said :
Just now got some 'people' stand inside the lift and blaming us that we are struggling whether want to go in the lift or not.Then after we went in,the 'people' make the lift up and down,just like what we did before stepping in the lift(i want go in the lift as the lift is going UP but Serene don't want that she want to wait the lift go DOWN first then just take it).

This is really a great experience for me and wish that there is no second time in my life...If yes,please let me get ready before it falls on me...hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment