I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Say NO to Konsortium!

Konsortium,you left me a very bad impression on your company.

It was my first time taking bus at Pudu Raya after renovation for months,
quite excited at first but not after that...

The story start like that...
That time was 5pm and i bought 5pm bus ticket since there was still one seat left.So i head towards the platform quickly according to what written in the ticket,P-19.
When i was there,no any buses going to my destination.There was no any officers for me to ask,so just ask driver when the door open.
10 minutes passed,one malay guy shouting from another platform.'TAIPING KAMUNTING TAIPING KAMUNTING'.I heard that but no one respond to him,so do i.I thought all those passengers were waiting for the same bus with me.
More awhile,that malay guy asking me from another platform and ask me go over there.
Without saying much,he checked my ticket and spoke some malay words that i hardly understand.
Seriously,i dislike the way he treat me.
OK,on board and just realized that all passengers were waiting for me and i was like OMG!Passing thru' without any eye contact...
written 'P-19'
OK,start to feel tired and wana take a nap but i found out something that disgusted me!

passenger beside me take off his shoes as well as his SOCKS...OMG



No comments:

Post a Comment