I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Macaroon

Nice Cover!
Looks delicious right!

Lovely box and Macaroons!

It was my first time having Macaroon in my life.
Perhaps i am not the only one who having it first in life.

My friends n I,
spent 15 minutes walk from Pavilion to this cafe,
 it was our first time going to this cafe,
lucky to said that it was not a sunny day!

Levain,the cafe's name...

Reached the cafe,
It was under our expectation,
Levain looked nice!
At first we thought that it was just a normal bakery.

Levain was crowded,
many cars and people here,
but it didn't stop us from hunting for Macaroon!

And finally,
I got my Macaroons,
3 words for that...
SOFT,CRISPY,NICE!

For more info,feel free to visit http://www.levain.com.my/












No comments:

Post a Comment