I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Internship


Started my very first intern three weeks ago as an audit trainee in a small firm,

guess what,i did enjoy everything around me but start to feel tired as well,

i sure that many students may envy those who start working and blame that how suffer are them in their study included me,

but it was totally different as what i expected!

it was freaking TIRED and plenty of entertainment has to be sacrificed,

Students,

don't ever think that work is far more better than study,

Thanks god that this is just a 3 months internship for me and will back to study again,

Yes,i admit that i hate exam but choose to face it rather than start my working life.

Hmm,talk little more about my working environment,

staff there are nice,

just the working environment is quite dull,

everything is fine,

just bit parsimonious,

OOPS,hope that none of them may see it!

haha,

anyway,still on my way to learn there,

and pray hard that i may learn hard there,

try my damnedest to contribute what i can!

No comments:

Post a Comment