I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

T.G.I. Fridays

10/10/10,
01:01:20 PM

My friends and me went to Mid Valley,
that time we were still fighting with mind,
thinking about where should we pray our stomach...

At last,we chose T.G.I Friday,Mid Valley City Branch...

Everything inside the restaurant is nice...
what i dissatisfied is that...

'when we arrived at the main entrance of T.G.I. Fridays,there were 1 girls and 1 CC standing there,act as a 'welcomer' to welcome all the customers.For sure that they had to have a smiley face chop on their face.The girl had done a great job but not for the CC. That CC just gave us a SHIT face like looking down at us.Anyway,the girl satisfied me enough,don't even bother on that CC.'

Then we take order and keep taking photos as we really didn't meet each other for long time ago.

The service is great too.Those waiter will come and chat with us and ask for our feedback after they sent us the foods and drinks.




The foods are average,still acceptable.The pasta will be my recommendation among what we ordered.

But,the price may be not suitable for a student as the price is not that cheap.One food costs you around RM22++ and drinks will cost you at RM7++.

By the way,it's worthwhile if we went there once in a lifetime.Hahax

menu
3 of us
caslyn
me
side view of me
serene
the environment
kena snap
caslyn n me
serene n mebusy promoting
"Fridays' ambassador"
caslyn with her drinks,called ''perfect 10''...
MYSTERICAL taste and NICEcaslyn with her GREEDY look!
her pasta,"salmon pasta" is GREATmy drinks,"slush strawberry lemonade"...NICEmy food,"chicken pepper and mushroom"...60%"chicken pepper and mushroom"serene's food,"Tilapia V Crus"...60%after our meal






2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! I love this post so so much!!!! <3<3<3<3<3
    From your wify

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...what thing let you falal in lvoe so much...haha

    ReplyDelete